Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hi everyone, I oso dunno why the tag-board reset la, not my fault, i went back to check but the setting there never say the tag-board can reset automatically. I can think of these following reasons.

1 is that the server there got broken down (cause by: viruses/ hackers / industrial spies / someone accidentally spilled coffee on the server computer!?)

2 is that due to some unexplainedable phenomenon e.g. Bermuda triangle, the previous posts just simultaneously cease to exist(!!??)

3 is that I deleted the posts without me knowing, under the assumption that I do not sleepwalk, it may due to memory erased from Alien abduction? Or somebody broke into my house at night and hypnothese me to delete the entries.

4 is that some1 got hold of the password, got into the account, just to prevent that from happening i changed the password.

lol... above is analysed by me (learnt from Keptian)

then the class also la, can help to post something or not? It is like almost the same few people everytime so I hope that all of you can participate more happily and proactively!! So that we may paint out a better future for us and the rest of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home