Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ok, so today is wednesday.
Lesson 1: economics lecture, our lecturer has changed to a new one, so there will be no more 大小姐 story about buying new cars, branded handbag and handphones.

Lesson 2: Chem lecture, Teo had prepared a surprise. (don't know if it is unexpected for others, but I did not know about it) He told us in his deep and bewitching tone that today would be mock spa. After comparing results with most people, I was not surpise at all to discover that my resuts were way off.

Break: only 30 minutes, everybody juz 冲 to the canteen...

Lesson 3: Math lecture (seriously I don't know what that was about)

CT session: Total defence competition, this is probably the most exciting event of the day. I could still imagine the roars and cheers of everybody in my mind's eye. There was a crippled contest on the stage, we have different laming people with different laming tactics. They truly amazed us.

ok, thats the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home