Saturday, February 18, 2006

The remedy

Hey y'all! The long awaited weekends are here. Hope everyone's having a fun time hanging out or spending time with your friends and family yeah!?!

Kay, so .. I ain't got much to say really. So anyways, I'mma try starting a little trend on our blog!
It's called..

!I-DiG Music!
Post about your favourite artiste on the blog or a particular song that I-DiG! Be it Linkin Park, Oasis, Britney Spears ( wtF? ) or the funkiest hits you have on your mp3 player, as long as it is a song I-DiG, do share it with the class!
Haha hope everyone would participate in this little gig! Hopefully more people will start posting too!! Yeahh so I shall start the ball rolling. So folks!
I-DiG Jason Mraz!
Don't know if you guys ever heard of him, but he's a pretty talented guy who came up with rather intruiging and totally awesome songs like The Remedy ( I won't worry ) and You and I both which are some of my personal favourites. Sometimes he pulls off a Jay Chou by mumbling his way through part of the lyrics, but I do like the clarity of his voice and you can't help but feel a fuzzy sensation whenever you hear him sing! Yeah dudes and dudettes out there, Jason Mraz may not be a real looker, but he sure can sing.. and what's more, he'll be in Singapore for a one-night performance. Here's some info 'bout that.
17 Mar 06
Concert Hall
7.30pm (opening act : The UnXpected. 25min acoustic set.)
8.15 (main act)
48 [sold out] / 68 / 88 ( $30 concession for students (??))
"Singer-Songwriter Jason Mraz’s music is a rare combination of country and rock. In his ‘coming of age’ album Waiting for my Rocket to Come, his compelling blend of poetic folk, jazz and charged hip hop debuted to critical acclaim.
After touring the world with the Dave Matthews Band, Mraz is now ready to launch his second album. In his own words, the pseudo-self-titled sequel, Mr A-Z, is all Mraz “from beginning to end, alpha to omega, frontal lobe to the reptilian membrane… from A to Z. “
The artist celebrated for his ironic and whimsical wordplay is here to perform an intimate acoustic concert with percussionist, Toca Rivera. The Mosaic Music Festival 2006 will be his only stop in the Asia Pacific!
The talented quartet The UnXpected, with Shirlyn Tan on lead vocals will also be there to kick off the night with an acoustic set of rock covers.
(135mins, with intermission) "
So that's about it for me!.. Feel free to ask me for the songs! =)
WilsoN



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home