Monday, February 20, 2006

My First Post - Worst Day in 2006 so far

This afternoon was disastrous. Who would have thought that that man-whore son of a bitch would go for this additional and sort of optional recreational badminton session today... Sucks la... Keep making fun of me from the side galleries in the hall, every 5 minutes will repeat his moronic nonsense. Damn tough luck sia, he spoilt my day and I am quitting badminton to rid myself of this shit he's giving me whenever he sees me. I tolerated this nonsense ever since Sec 2 lor hello? Make fun of me can la, but for three years plus, just keep giving me the same shit over and over again, nonstop whenever he sees me? He should go @$#! spider lar seriously. I gave him a kick in fish tank before badminton... oh wow he confronted me as I was walking outside of fish tank heading towards high school side and says he want to kick me back. I am like HELLO!? Why the hell would I be so stupid to let you kick me? Fight lar! Damn spineless low-life... well actually he is an invertebrate. Spastic kid kept making spastic comments on the side galleries while I was playing badminton, really not is deserve a thrashing. Then dumb friend let him take over to play against me in badminton... I am like "omfg just what the hell are you thinking?" Okay never mind I played then accidentally hit Jung Hiong then Jung Hiong was sitting on the floor massaging the spot I hit. "Dont fake la!" Thats what that low-life said and JH was damn buay song also. Whoa that really made me blew my top. I could throw my racket over the net at him you know. Blah blah blah then I went to confront him. Wow seriously at that moment I could BREAK his skull with my racket but okay never mind I just slammed my racket at his racket which was held in front of him to guard himself. Meh. Seriously, if there was no law, I would have killed him three years ago. The best thing that can happen is that he gets involved in a car accident and SURVIVE while all his family members died, hopefully losing all limbs, eyesight, hearing as well then be cursed to live longer than the current Guiness Record holder for the longest lifetime. Wah, that is really damn zhai I tell you, that thought simply thrills me. Hope that comes true soon eh? Hope this post isn't too boring for you to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home